Natural Remedies for Acne
Natural Remedies for Acne
Acne can be painful both emotionally and physically depending on how severe it is. Acne is a result of excess accumulation of dirt and sebum (oil) produced in the follicles and pores of the skin. Bacteria forms as the pores and hairs become congested and feed on the sebum. This process leads to inflammation, infection, and acne. When faced with acne, it is upsetting and can cause a person to purchase many chemically laden products as a way to get rid of acne.
Thankfully, acne can be treated naturally without chemicals. It is possible to see awesome results with these natural remedies and to see an end to bad acne flare-ups. Below is a list of ten all natural acne treatments that have been used as home remedies for acne. Try each of these treatments as a way to get rid of acne naturally.
Most of these natural remedies for acne tips will not only help clear your acne but they will improve your health in other ways too. By implementing these natural acne remedies it is possible that you may even enjoy additional benefits such as lose extra weight, feel better, and lower your risks of cardiovascular diseases in addition to ridding yourself of acne
10 Natural Remedies for Acne
- Stop Eating Dairy Products – Dairy has long been known to cause phlegm and congestion which can lead to problems with the skin. Many people have cleared up serious acne problems at home by this one thing alone. Read labels, as dairy hides in many things where you would not expect to find it.
- Drink Plenty of Fresh Filtered Water – Keeping your body hydrated with the best substance on the planet, fresh filtered water, is the best way to treat your skin and get rid of toxins in your body. Try to drink 64 ounces of fresh filtered water each day as a way to clear acne and pimples.
- Cleanse with a Juice Fast – Try a three-day juice fast. Mix a combination of cucumber, apple, celery and spinach juice, drinking at least 64 ounces a day of fresh juice for three days. When you’re done, introduce foods back into your diet slowly, avoiding dairy and processed food.
- Apply Apple Cider Vinegar – Mix one part vinegar plus one part filtered water, and use a cotton ball or soft cloth to apply to the acne-prone areas of your skin after washing. During outbreaks, you can apply several times a day as a home acne remedy.
- Eat Fermented Food – Having healthy gut flora is an essential component of health. Sometimes having an overgrowth of yeast and unhealthy bacteria in the gut can manifest as acne. Eating fermented foods and other healthy probiotics can help your acne clear up naturally.
- Dab on Tea Tree Oil(Melaleuca Alternifolio) –Try dabbing it on your acne at night to treat and prevent infection. Use a quality, pure oil to reduce the likelihood of a negative reaction to it. Pay attention to any redness or sensitivity.
- Lower Your Sodium Intake – Everyone needs sodium and the iodine added to table salt, but most people get far too much. As an acne remedy, try using sea salts and limiting the amount you use to help lessen the severity of your outbreaks. Try salting either only during cooking or only at the table.
- Take Up Meditation – Stress can cause a hormonal domino that can cause worse or more frequent skin flare-ups. Use natural ways to manage stress like essential oils, meditation, or yoga to stay calm and avoid the hormone surge of stress. One of my favorite essential oils is perfectly named Stress Away.
- Eliminate Processed Sugar – Processed sugar can be a culprit in many health issues. Replace processed sugars with natural fruit sugars and try to get used to the natural flavor of food without adding sugar. Your skin will thank you.
- Use Essential Oils- Essential oils are outstanding for treating acne because they have the ability to dissolve sebum and kill bacteria. In addition to the tea tree essential oil (Melaleuca Alternifolio) other essential oils that can offer support for acne include Geranium, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Lavender, German or Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Niaouli). Essential oil blends that may offer support for acne are Melrose, Purification, and Harmony.
Getting Started with Essential Oils as a Natural Remedy for Acne and so Much More
I would recommend getting started with essential oils as a natural remedy for acne and so much more. Using essential oils can help with stress and can offer support for Acne. Essential oils can be used topically, in a diffuser or ingested. It is always important to choose quality oils and to read all labels to use them correctly. When getting started with essential oils as a natural remedy for acne, a person is sure to fall in love with oils and find so many other ways to begin using oils to support healthy living. Geranium is one of my favorite oils for my skin, but I actually call this oil my “happy oil” as it helps balance my hormones, and it reduces my stress and mood swings.
The most cost-effective way to get started with Young Living essential oils is by purchasing a starter kit which is called a Premium Starter Kit. This kit offers a comprehensive start to oils in that it gives a new enroller 11 different oils and a diffuser at almost half their value. The cost of this most popular Premium Starter Kit is $160 and includes all of the items pictured below. Read more about getting started with a premium starter kit.
Your Premium Starter Kit Includes: • Dewdrop™ Diffuser • Premium Essential Oils Collection; o Lavender 5-ml o Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml o Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml o Copaiba Vitality™ 5-ml o Frankincense 5-ml o Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml o Purification® 5-ml o R.C.™ 5-ml o DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml o PanAway® 5-ml • Stress Away™ 5-ml • AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment • 10 Sample Packets • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles • 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples • Product Guide and Product Price List • Essential Oil Magazine • Essential Edge • Member Resources
When purchasing the Premium Starter Kit a new enroller qualifies to purchase additional oils at wholesale pricing for one year. In order to maintain this membership, the enroller simply has to order at least $50 within a years time. There is also a loyalty reward program called Essential Rewards for anyone who wants to purchase monthly and receive free oils and credits for purchases.
You can purchase essential oils online using an enroller and sponsor number. My enroller and sponsor numbers are 3610293. The enroller and sponsor numbers tell Young Living who introduced you to their essential oils. It would be my pleasure to send a valuable resource to you and your family as a free gift when you allow me the opportunity to introduce you to Young Living oils through the purchase of a premium starter kit. I believe that most valuable gift I can give you is the resources to know that you have a place to go for information. When you use my enroller and sponsor number which is 3610293, I will send you the most current resource available, the 7th Edition Essential Oils Pocket Reference.
This resource allows you to look up every essential oil and blend to get a clear picture of how to use it as well as a way of looking up difficulties that you may be experiencing so that you will know which essential oils may support which system of the body. This is a FREE gift to you offered from Oil and Beauty, not Young Living when you use my enroller and sponsor number – 3610293.
Get Started with Natural Remedies for Acne and a Premium Starter Kit Today