Beauty Resolutions for 2018
10 Beauty Resolutions for 2018
Get ready for 2018, by challenging yourself to commit to better beauty habits for 2018. These 10 Beauty Resolutions for 2018 were written with you in mind. Take care of every aspect of yourself this year. Let’s countdown to a better year in 2018 together.
- Always start with a Primer. A primer is the first step in getting your makeup to go on smoothly, look flawless and last longer.
- Magix Face Perfector is applied under makeup to help create a flawless complexion and the look of pore-free, shine-free, and line-free skin.
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Primer helps prevent fading and creasing of eyeshadow.
- Beyond Color Lip Conditioner is made with SPF15 and helps lips feel softer and firmer.
- Wear a New Shade. Get out of your comfort zone and try a new color. Dare to wear a new shade each month.
- Make SPF your BFF. UV rays are present all year round. So make your SPF moisturizer the first thing you put on and never leave home without it.
- Get more Beauty Sleep. While you are getting your rest, Make the most of your beauty sleep with intensive night moisturizers.
- Wash your Face Every Night. No matter how exhausted you feel, take a minute to remove pore-clogging dirt, oil, and bacteria that accumulates during the day. Use the Cleansing Brush and Anew Clean products or Facial Cleansing Wipes.
- Add an Eye Cream to your Regimen. Pay attention to the delicate skin around your eyes, it deserves TLC. Choose from several eye creams to meet your needs. A favorite is the Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System.
- De-Stress Daily. Daily hustles and hassles can take their toll. A long day soak in a warm bath is the perfect antidote to a difficult day. Consider throwing in a little lavender essential oil or diffusing an oil while you soak.
- Hydrate Head to Toe. Don’t let the cold get under your skin. Soothe rough hands and feet, soften parched lips and quench winter-dry skin all over.
- Put Your Best Foot Forward. Polish your look to perfection. Give yourself a manicure. Take care of your feet by pampering them and keeping them ready even during the winter.
- Treat Your Hair with Care. An easy fix to your bad-hair-day blues. Make sure you condition your hair every time you shampoo. Use intensive recovery mask when needed.